Hello?Hi, Mrs. Lockwood.What do you mean? It is?
喂 你好 洛克伍德夫人 你什么意思 真的嗎
Are you sure?'Cause I saw it.
你確定嗎 因為我親眼見到的啊
Let me check.I will find it and bring it.Ok. Bye.
讓我確定一下 我找到以后帶來 好的 再見
What's wrong?Ahh! God, what now?
怎么了 天哪 又怎么了
The pocket watch. Where is it?
懷表 在哪里
What watch?The one you stole from mom's box.
什么表 你從媽媽盒子里偷的那塊
Look, Mrs. Lockwood just called me, freaking out.
洛克伍德夫人剛剛打電話給我 很懊惱
It was on the list, Jeremy.
那表是登記在清單上的 杰里米
And she can't find it And she thinks she's the one who lost it.
她現在找不到了 認為自己弄丟了
Maybe she did. Maybe Tyler took it.
也許真是她丟的 或者泰勒拿走了
Don't even play that card. Jeremy, You took it.
別和我耍花樣 杰里米 是你拿的
If I go online, am I going to find it on ebay?
如果我上網 是不是會發現它在易趣上出售
Is that how you pay for your pot?
你是不是用賣表的錢去買了大麻
Screw you.I would never sell this, ok?
去你的 我絕對不會把它賣了的 好不好
Then why did you take it?Because it's supposed to be mine.
那你為什么要拿走它 因為它本來就是我的
Dad said it goes to the firstborn son.
爸爸說過它屬于頭生子
His father gave it to him, and now what?
祖父把表傳給了他 現在呢
And he was going to give it to you.Yeah.
他原本是要傳給你的 是的
Look, Jeremy, it's still yours, ok?
聽著 杰里米 它依然屬于你 好不好
Mom promised Mrs. Lockwood.
媽媽生前答應對洛克伍德夫人
What do you want me to do?Just take it and get out.
你要我怎么做呢 拿走吧 然后出去