Enjoy yourself Great to see you. Thanks so much to coming.
玩得開心 見到你很高興 感謝光臨
Hi.-Hi, nice to see you.Hi sir
你好 你好 見到你很高興 你好 先生
Lives too short? That's nice
生命苦短? 看起來不錯啊
Uh, let's go this way.Why?
我們從這邊進去 為什么
Line's too long.We can go around back.
隊伍排的太長了 我們可以繞到后面去
Come on, party's in the back.Thanks for coming.
快點 聚會在后院 謝謝光臨
That was his favorite Scotch.
那的確是他最愛的蘇格蘭酒
I'm sorry, I thought it would work.
對不起 我以為能行得通
I wasn't counting on it.You knew it would fail?
我沒指望它 你早就知道會失敗?
Did what I wanted. It lowered his guard.
也算達到我的目的了 降低了他的警惕
He won't expect me to try again so soon.I doubled what I put in the Scotch.
他肯定想不到我會立刻再次出擊 是剛剛蘇格蘭酒里的雙倍量
Caroline!You look smashing.Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood.This is my boyfriend Damon.
卡羅琳 你真美 謝謝你 洛克伍德夫人 這是我男朋友 達蒙
Oh, well, come on in.Lovely to meet you.
好的 請進 見到你很高興
I've been looking forward to this party for quite a while.
我期待這個派對很久了
Well, enjoy.Wait here.
玩的開心 等一下
Really, you couldn't even change out of the badge for this?
你這時候還非穿制服不可嗎
I'm working, honey.Who's the date you just tried to sneak past me?
我在執勤 親愛的 你背著我偷偷在和誰在約會
Just some guy.He's a little old for you, don't you think?
就是個男生嘛 你不覺得他太老了嗎
Oh, 'cause otherwise you'd approve.
難道不老 你就會同意嗎
Yeah, I doubt that.Hi, mayor Lockwood.
我表示懷疑 你好 洛克伍德鎮長
Hey. hey, guys, come on in.Thank you.
大家請進 謝謝
Where's your dad?Memphis - Good.With Stephen.
你爸爸呢 他在孟菲斯 -很好 和史蒂芬一起