So you want to dance?Me dancing?Not pretty.
你想跳舞嗎 要我跳舞 我跳得不好
Maybe you could show me around.
你可以帶我四處走走
I mean, this place is amazing.
這個地方真的很漂亮
Yeah, if you like living in a museum.
是啊 除非你喜歡住在博物館里面
Maybe I should just strip naked And give pastor Bill a lap dance.
也許我該脫光了衣服 然后給比爾牧師跳個大腿舞
I mean, that's why we're hiding in a corner all night, isn't it?
我們在角落里躲一晚上就因為這個 不是嗎
You're scared of how I'm going to act?
你害怕我會做出什么瘋狂的舉動
You afraid of what your parents
你擔心你的父母
Are going to think about your date from the wrong side of the tracks?
如何看待你那來自貧民區的女朋友嗎
I don't care about what they think.
我不在乎他們怎么看
Great. Let's go say hi.Knock it off, Vick.
很好 那我們就過去打聲招呼 別這樣 薇姬
Or we could just, you know sneak up to your bedroom.
或者 我們直接溜進你的臥室
As long as nobody sees us, right?
只要沒人發現我們 是吧
- Vicki, I swear... - What's a matter, Ty?
-薇姬 我發誓 -泰 你怎么了
You scared to stand up to your mommy?
你不敢忤逆你的母親嗎
It's pretty pathetic.-Let go! Tyler.
你真可悲 放開我 -泰勒
We didn't get a chance to say hello earlier.
之前我們都沒機會打聲招呼
It's Vicki, right? Matt's sister.Yes, ma'am.
這是薇姬吧 馬特的妹妹 是的 夫人
You'll have to forgive my son's rudeness.
請你原諒我兒子的魯莽
He gets it from his father.
他承繼了他父親的壞脾氣
Well, that's ok, Mrs. Lockwood.
沒關系 洛克伍德夫人
Tyler and I were just saying good night.
泰勒和我剛準備道晚安
That's what you get when you bring the trash into the party.
你帶這種垃圾貨色來派對 就是這樣的下場