Her name was Monica, wasn't it?
她叫莫妮卡 不是嗎
I hope Damon didn't drive you too crazy.
我希望達蒙沒有把你逼瘋
No, actually, he was on good behavior.
沒有 事實上他很紳士
He even apologized And explained why he is the way he is.
他跟我道歉 還解釋了他為什么變成現在這樣
And it all goes back to Katherine.
一切都源于凱瑟琳
So tell me about her.What happened?
跟我說說她吧 到底發生什么事了
It's not something I like to talk about.I get that. I do.
我真的不想談那個 我理解 真的
I just want you to know that you can.
我只希望你知道 你隨時可以對我敞開心扉
I mean, I burden you with all of my drama,
我把我的煩惱都讓你一起分擔
And I want you to do the same.
我也希望能分擔你的煩憂
I know.Thank you.The truth is, Stefan...
我知道 謝謝 事實上 斯特凡
I don't really know that much about you,
我真的對你不很了解
And I'd really love it if you would open up to me.
如果你對我敞開心扉的話我會很高興的
Damon said something, didn't he?
達蒙說了什么了 是吧
He likes to play games and cause trouble, Elena.
他喜歡惡作劇 制造麻煩 埃琳娜
This isn't about Damon,It's about me trying to get to know you.
跟他無關 只是我想了解你
Look, you're the mystery guy, and I like that.
你是個神秘的人 我喜歡那一點
But with mystery comes secrets,And this thing with Katherine.
但神秘往往會變成秘密 尤其是關于凱瑟琳的事情
Let it go. I don't want to talk about it.
別說了 我不想談論這個
Well, then, say something about yourself. Anything.
那談談你自己 什么都行
Otherwise,I'm left with nothing but what other people tell me.
否則 我腦中只存有別人告訴我的那些事
Don't you see what Damon has done here?
你沒看見達蒙在這里的所作所為嗎
He's trying to get you to turn against me.
他企圖讓你和我鬧得不愉快
Well, then I guess it's working.
那我覺得已經奏效了