This is my fault. I planted doubt.
是我的錯 我讓你心生疑惑
I'm a doubt planter.It's not your fault.
我總是引起別人的疑心 不是你的錯
I just-- I feel terrible Because I said that I wouldn't get in the middle of it,
我感到不安 因為我說過不會攙和他們兄弟的事
And that's exactly what I did.
但我還是攙和進來了
I got all snotty.Elena, honey, there you are.
我真討厭 埃琳娜 親愛的 你在這兒啊
I notice the watch still isn't in the collection.
我發現那塊表仍不在收藏品中
Oh, um, I'm sorry, Mrs. Lockwood.I, um, I couldn't find it.
抱歉 洛克伍德夫人 我找不到了
I guess it's still packed up in my parents' stuff somewhere.
我猜可能還在我父母的遺物里
I see.Well, please let me know if you do find it.Ok.
原來如此 如果找到請告訴我 好的
Where have you been?Looking for you.
你去哪里了 當然是找你了
Your brother barely danced with me for five minutes
你弟弟只跟我跳了五分鐘不到的舞
Ok, just a minute. Stand right...there.
就一分鐘 站在這里別動
Um, you're not supposed to touch.
你不能碰的
What is that?It's a very important crystal.
那是什么 一塊非常重要的水晶
Well, how did you know th it was there?Because I put it there.
你怎么知道它在這里的 因為是我放的
When? - A long time ago.
什么時候 -很久以前
Tonight, I'm taking it back, thanks to you.
今夜 我要拿回去 多謝你帶我來
Well, what's it for? - Never you mind.
你要它做什么 -你不用管
You can't just steal it.
但你不能偷了它
It's not stealing if it's mine.
如果原本就是我的 就不算偷
Come on.Vodka Tonic.
別這樣 給我一杯伏特加