So how are things with Stefan?Great. Just great.Really?
和斯特凡玩的開心嗎 很開心 開心極了 是嗎
Well, my radar must be off,'Cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes,
那我的感應一定是出錯了 我聽到的都是你們的爭吵聲
What is that?Don't!Oh god, Caroline, what happened?Nothing, ok?!
那是什么 別碰我 天吶 卡羅琳 怎么回事 沒事 行了吧
That is nothing. Did somebody hurt you?
怎么沒事 有人傷害你嗎
No, ok, nothing.It just...My mom would kill me.
我很好 沒事 不過 我媽知道了一定饒不了我
Did Damon hurt you?No! of course not!
達蒙虐待你嗎 沒有 當然沒有
Just leave me alone, ok, Elena?!God!
別管我 好嗎 埃琳娜 上帝
There is something seriously wrong with you.
你一定有很嚴重的問題
You stay away from Caroline Or I will go straight to her mother,
離卡羅琳遠點 不然我直接找她媽
The sheriff. You got it?
就是那個警長 聽見沒
Stay away from her.I'm sorry.I take it all back.
離她遠點 對不起 我收回之前說的話
You're completely right about Damon.What did he do?
關于達蒙 你說的一點沒錯 他怎么了
There are bruises all over Caroline's body.
卡羅琳全身都是傷痕
Bite marks, and he has her all confused and messed up in the head.
咬痕 他把她迷的神志不清
You don't look surprised.I'm handling it.Handling it?
你一點都不驚訝 我正在解決 正在解決
Stefan, you should be having him arrested.
斯特凡 你應該讓他進監獄
Elena, please.I...I don't expect you to understand.
埃琳娜 別這樣 我 我不期望你能明白
I don't understand anything, Stefan.
我什么都不明白 斯特凡
So why don't you just clear it up for me?
那為什么不和我說清楚
Look, there are things that you don't know, ok?
聽著 有些事你不知道
Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.
我想告訴你 但我不能
And I may never be able to.
也許永遠都不能告訴你
And I just need you to trust me.
我只需要你能信任我
Trust is earned.I can't just magically hand it over.I'm so sorry. I have to go.
信任是需要爭取的 我不可能憑空就信任你 抱歉 我得走了