Ok, I know that this is probably going to be strike 3,
我知道這可能是第三次進軍
But I hope you can see it for what it is.
但我希望你能明白我的用意
And what is it? - Persistence.
什么用意 -堅持不懈
Groveling, commitment. Take your pick.
低聲下氣 給你承諾 隨你挑
I fled town because of you.Fled.
我因為你逃離小鎮 逃離
I was young and stupid,And then things changed.
我當時年幼無知 而后一切都變了
Life got...real.You'd know that better than anyone.
生活現實起來 你應該深有體會
Hypothetically speaking, if allowed,
假如 我再次接納你
How would you make things right?
你會如何彌補
Well, more groveling, of course.
當然是更加地低聲下氣
A recap of the past few years spent soul searching.
回顧一下這些年來的心靈探索
Cheese fries.Obvious.I know my audience.
伴著芝士薯條 顯而易見 我了解我的觀眾
Yes to lunch. Call me.
同意跟你吃午飯 打給我
Look around. What's missing?
看看四周 缺了什么
The flames, the candles.Why aren't they lit?
蠟燭上的火焰呢 為什么不點著
There's matches in the kitchen.Bitch.
廚房有火柴 賤人