You look amazing. what are you doing here?
你真美 來這里做什么
I was thinking maybe I could make One more wrong choice today.
我剛才想也許我今天 可以再犯一個錯誤
I still have 17 minutes.
我還有17分鐘
Don't! She took it off and I got flustered, ok?!
不要 她扯開圍巾發現了 我驚慌失措
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道該怎么解釋
But I swear, ok, I did not tell her.
但我發誓 我沒告訴她
I just told her that you didn't mean to hurt me.
我只說你不想傷害我的
You make me crazy, you know that?
你讓我抓狂 知道嗎
It's ok. I forgive you.I swear I didn't say
沒關系 我原諒你 我發誓我沒說
Unfortunately...I am so over you now.
不幸的是 我對你徹底沒興趣了
What the hell?You know, I couldn't spike your drink.
怎么回事 要知道 我雖然不能在你的酒里加馬鞭草汁
So I spiked hers.
所以我在她的酒里動手腳