What'd we miss?We were just chatting.
我們錯過什么了嗎 我們剛在聊天
Drink, Damon?No, thanks, I'll pass.
要喝嗎 達蒙 不用 謝了 不喝了
Stefan, do you have another dance in you?Absolutely.
斯特凡 你想再跳一曲嗎 當然
They look so cute together.
他們真甜蜜啊
Don't talk, please.Don't shoot. Only need a refill.
拜托 別說了 什么也別說 再來一杯就好
Shooting implies caring.
說話意味著在乎
Feigned indifference. I like it.
假裝冷漠 我喜歡
I'm over the banter, Logan.
我受夠戲弄了 羅根
I'd really rather you just left me alone.
我真的希望一個人待會兒
I'm sorry, Jenna.About your sister.Thank you.
我很遺憾 珍娜 我聽說你姐姐的事了 謝謝
Came to the funeral.I know.I saw you.
我去參加葬禮了 我知道 我看到你了
Yeah, I didn't want to push my way in,
我原本不想貿然前去的
But I wanted to be there for you.
但我想在你身邊陪伴你
And when I heard you were staying in mystic falls,
當我聽說你要留在神秘瀑布鎮的時候
I thought maybe...Well, maybe I could have A second chance to make things right.
我想也許...也許我可以 有機會來彌補過去做錯的事