Go ahead, purge. Get it out. What's on your mind?
有話就說吧 你想說什么就大膽說出來吧
Why are you here, Damon?
你來這兒干什么 達蒙
To spend time with you, Zach.
來陪你啊 扎克
Family's important.I know you.
親情很重要 我了解你
You always have a motive.
你做事定有目的
So tell me, what is it this time?
那么告訴我 這次是為了什么
You are in no position to question me.
你沒資格來問我
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不是故意惹你心煩的
This is not upset, Zach.
這不是心煩 扎克
What's going on?
怎么了
Having a family moment, Stefan.
享受天倫之樂 斯特凡
Spending some quality time.
珍惜和家人在一起的時光
Hey, are you ok?No, I'm not.And neither are you.
你還好嗎 不 我不好 你也一樣
How many more people have to die before you see that?
要死多少人 你才能看明白啊
I see it. All right, Zach, I see it.
我都明白 好嗎 扎克 我很清楚
Then why aren't you doing anything about it?
那你為什么不做點什么
I can't, Zach.I can't.
我不能 扎克 我做不到
It would take human blood.
那需要喝人類的血
It's the only way that I could stop him, and I can't do that
那是我能阻止他的唯一辦法 可我不能那么做
The vervain could weaken him If he ingested it.
馬鞭草可以讓他變弱 只要他能吃下
It would help get you the upper hand.
它會幫助你占上風
Vervain hasn't grown here since 1865.
自從1865年起 鎮上就不長馬鞭草了
Damon saw to that.
達蒙很清楚這一點
The little I had, I gave to Elena.
我有的那點 都給埃琳娜了