Are you going to kill me?
你會殺掉我嗎
But not yet.Why not?Because there's something I need you to do for me.Anything.
但不是現在為何不 因為我還需要你替我做些事 做什么都行
How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong?
你制造小麻煩的本領有多強呢
Oh, I'm excellent.So what happens with the season?
噢 我可是相當厲害 本賽季是怎么回事
One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach?
損失嚴重嗎 他們在找新教練嗎
I don't know, Dad.
我不知道 爸爸
I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now.
我覺得現在沒人會關心那事
Charles, founder's party, focus.
查爾斯 說創立者派對的事 別叉開話題
How are you all doing over here?
你們都好嗎
Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart.
我們很好 甜心
Is there anything else I can get you?
還有什么需要我為你效勞的嗎
We're fine, thanks.Just the check, honey.
不用了 謝謝 賬單給我就好 甜心
- Here you go, mayor Lockwood.- thanks.
給你 洛克伍德鎮長 -謝謝
You're taking Damon to the founder's party?
你要帶達蒙去創立者派對
What about me?Go with Elena.
那我怎么辦 跟埃琳娜去啊
She's asking Stefan.Ok, go by yourself.
她邀請了斯特凡 那你就自己去唄
Gee, thanks. What about your mom?
真是太謝謝你了 你媽媽那兒怎么辦
Is she ok with you bringing Damon?
她會同意你帶達蒙去嗎
And I'm supposed to care why?
我為何要理會她的意見
He's older sexy danger guy.
他是個性感又危險的老男人
Older sexy danger guy?
性感又危險的老男人
Is that an official witch twitter tweet?
這是你們女巫的術語嗎
No more witch jokes, ok?
別再拿女巫的事開玩笑 好嗎
At whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked.Ok.
預感到泰納老師被殺的那件事把我嚇壞了 行