What are you doing with that?
你拿那個東西干什么
I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box.
我昨天從保險箱里找到的
Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it To the founder's council for their heritage display.
媽媽曾答應洛克伍德夫人要把它借給 創立者協會舉辦的歷史遺物展示會
Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?
那是貝絲奶奶的結婚戒指嗎
Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring.
最早是曾曾祖母瑪麗的結婚戒指
How much do you think this stuff is worth?
你覺得這東西值多少錢
You know, like on ebay?You're not gonna find out.
比如說在易趣網上賣 絕不允許你把它賣掉的
That stuff is mom and dad's. You can't just give it away.
那東西是爸媽的 你不能把它捐掉
I'm not giving it away.It's called a loan, Jeremy.
我沒有捐掉啊 這個叫借出去 杰里米
Are you ok?I'm good.Sorry.Maybe we should press pause.
你還好嗎 我很好 抱歉 也許我們應當叫停了
Yeah, you're probably right.
是的 你是對的
That was getting a bit...Yeah. Yeah.
我們進展得有點...是的 -沒錯
How do you look in a suit?
你穿上西裝看起來怎么樣
I can pull one off. - How about tomorrow night?
我可以試試穿一件 -明晚怎么樣
Will you be my date to the founder's party?
你愿意做我的伴侶 去參加創立者派對嗎
They still do that?Have you been before?
這傳統還在繼續嗎 你以前去過嗎
No, the Salvatores Don't get invited anymore.
不 塞爾瓦托家族 已經不再被邀請了
Well, this year, there's this heritage project That meant a lot to my mom.
今年有個歷史遺物展示會 那對我母親意義重大
She was really involved in the founder's council,And it was her favorite party.
她和創立者協會淵源頗深 那是她最喜歡的派對
I know it sounds really boring, but I would be honored to accompany you,
我知道聽起來枯燥乏味 但是 能陪你去我會感到很榮幸的
Miss Gilbert.The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.
吉爾伯特小姐 是我非常榮幸 塞爾瓦托先生