The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
A:Howard, I'm home!
甲:霍華德,我回來了!
B:Of course.
乙:是啊。
A:Senior fitness was cancelled. It turns out you can forget how to ride a bike. I'm fine, but, oy, did Sam Harpootian eat gravel.
甲:老年健身取消了。我發現原來還真能忘了怎么騎車。我是沒啥,但害的山姆普蒂安吃了一嘴的沙子。
B:That's great, Ma!
乙:那太棒了,老媽!
A:What's great about an 80-year-old Armenian man with half his chin scraped off?
甲:一個80多歲的亞美尼亞老人摔斷了半邊下巴有什么可棒的?
B:I guess I should go.
乙:我想我得走了。
A:No, no, don't move. Hey, Ma,can I have lamb stew for dinner?
甲:不,不,別動。嗨,老媽,晚飯我能吃燉羊肉嗎?
B:Lamb stew? I'd have to go to the supermarket.
乙:燉羊肉?那我還得去超市買。
A:Please? I got a real hankering.
甲:求你了。我真的很想吃啊。
B:Oh, I can't say no to my little tushy face. I'll be back soon.
乙:噢,我怎么能拒絕我的小屁展?臉呢。我很快就回來。
A:Thanks, Ma.
甲:多謝啦,媽媽。