Friends,《老友記》
A:Have you found your dress yet?
甲:你找到中意的婚紗了?
B:Oh, no, these dresses are all so amazing but there is no way I could afford one.
乙:哦,不,這些婚沙都很美,但是我買不起。
A:No, I can't afford this either. No, I...I...I'm, I'm just to figure out which one I want then I'm gonna get it at Kleinman's, this discount place in Brooklyn, day after tomorrow they are having a huge sale.
甲:不,我也買不起。我…我…我只是,我只是來看看想要的款式。我會去克萊曼買,布魯克林的這家店總會打折,后天那里有個大甩賣。
B:Oh, thanks for the tip.
乙:哦,請謝你的提示。
A:Yeah! So...so when are you getting married?
甲:是的!那么…那么你什么時候結婚?
B:Oh, I'm not, I just like to try these on.
乙:哦,我不是,我只是喜歡試穿。
A:I do the same thing.
甲:跟我一樣。
B:I'm just kidding. I'm getting married July 25th.
乙:我開玩笑呢,我7月25號結婚。
A:I'm just kidding too. I'm getting married in December.
甲:我也是開玩笑,我12月結婚。
B:So when are you getting married?
乙:那么,你什么時候結婚?
A:Oh, May 15th.
甲:哦,5月15日。
B:Oh, it's getting close!
乙:哦,很快!