Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
A:Oh, my lit paper. No, no, no, no, no. Oh! no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, my gosh.
甲:哦,我的筆記,不,不,不,不,不。噢!不,不,不,不,不,不。噢,老天。
B:Here you go.
乙:給你。
A:I love you. Thank you.
甲:你真好,謝謝。
B:No problem. All right, take care.
乙:沒關系,小心點。
A:That was a close call.
甲:差點就丟了。
B:I'm sorry. That would've completely ruined our picnic.
乙:對不起,差點就破壞了我們野餐的氣氛。
A:Yeah.
甲:對啊。
B:Okay, what, um, what was it you were saying?
乙:好了,嗯,你剛才想說什么?
A:Oh, just... I think I should proofread this for you. Can I?
甲:噢,只是…我想我該幫你校對一下,可以嗎?
B:Sure, yeah, but can we eat first? Because I'm starving.
乙:當然,可以啊,但我們可以先吃東西嗎?我餓死了。
A:Yeah. Let's eat.
甲:好的,吃東西。