I'm sorry this didn't turn out like you wanted.
對不起 這個約會和你預想的不太一樣
That's okay.
沒事
Probably didn't turn out how you wanted it either.
或許和你預想的也不太一樣
I'll tell you what.
不如這樣吧
If neither of us is with anybody in 10 years,
如果十年以后我們還都是單身
how about you and me give it a shot?
我們倆試試行嗎
That's disturbing.
聽著好詭異
But maybe.
不過可以試試
How was your lunch with the boys? Good.
你們的午餐吃的怎么樣 很好
Ran into Mitchell and Cam. Ay, nice.
還碰到了米奇爾和小卡 不錯嘛
You're not gonna believe this.
你肯定不會相信
Mitchell says Shorty's gay. - Shorty?
米奇爾說小短是同性戀 -小短嗎
Yeah, I believe it. - Oh, come on!
我相信他是 -不會吧
Well, he's a great dresser, a great dancer.
你看 他穿著很講究 跳舞也很好
That doesn't prove anything.
那些不能證明什么
He's the only one of your friends that never hits on me.
他是你朋友中唯一一個沒有勾搭過我的
My friends hit on you?
我朋友勾搭過你嗎
Yes, all the time, but don't worry.
是啊 經常的事兒 不過不用擔心
They're a bunch of harmless old men.
他們都是老男人 造成不了什么威脅
They're my age.
他們和我一樣年紀
I'm sure it's very hard on Shorty to keep a secret like that.
小短要保守這個秘密一定很難
Jay, I think you should talk to him. What?
杰 我覺得你該跟他聊聊 什么
You're the only one with a gay son.
只有你有一個同性戀兒子
I'm sure he'll appreciate opening up to you.
他一定會愿意跟你傾訴的
We're guys. We don't open up.
我們是男人 男人不傾訴
We talk about sports and cars,
我們聊運動 聊車
getting up in the middle of the night to pee.
還有半夜爬起來尿尿
I'm sure you made it very easy for Mitch to come out of the closet.
我相信米奇出柜的時候 你幫了他不少