Oh, my God! Oh, God!
天啊 我的天啊
What? The flowers.
怎么了 那束花
They look so much better! This is a disaster.
看起來好多了 真是人間慘劇
You do know what "Disaster" means, right?
你知道"慘劇"是什么意思吧
You don't understand. I demanded that they come exchange them.
你不懂 我要求他們過來換一束
I got all medieval on the florist.
還對那花店狂發了頓飚
Cam, I heard you on the phone.
小卡 我聽見你講電話了
You said you were displeased, but that's hardly going medieval.
你只是說你不滿意 那怎么算發飆呢
Excuse me. I said "Very displeased."
不好意思 我說的是"非常不滿意"
And I used my cowboy voice, so-
用的還是我的牛仔音 所以...
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm microwaving them so they look bad again.
我微波一下 花就蔫了
Well, that seems a little crazy, doesn't it?
你走火入魔了吧
Oh, no! That's the florist.
不好 是花店的人
Relax. Just take them out. I'll get the door.
淡定 把花拿出來 我去應門
He'll never know the difference.
他看不出來的
Hi. Florist.
嗨 我是花店的
Yes. Come on in. He's over there with the flowers. Hello.
請進 花在他那兒呢 你好
I don't know what happened.
我不知道發生了什么事
They just, uh, somehow lost their vigor.
這些花看起來蔫頭耷腦的
They were like this when we came home. Cam. Cam.
我們一到家就這樣了 小卡 小卡
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊天啊
Oh, my God! Oh! Oh! Oh, my God!
我的神啊 老天啊
God, God!
老天 老天
Look at that. Two things flaming at once.
瞧瞧 我的臉也羞愧得跟火燒過一樣