Okay. Phil,
行 菲爾
I apologize for breaking the world's worst remote...
我很抱歉砸爛了世上最差勁的
that you bought... stupidly.
你一時糊涂而買的遙控器
Excuse me,
不好意思
but the experts at CNET.Com rated it the best remote.
它可是被科技咨詢網的專家評為最佳遙控器
They gave it three and a half mice.
給了三個半鼠標呢
Wow. I have an idea. Let's invite the gang from CNET over...
我有個好主意 我們把科技網的磚家
and your old buddies from cheerleading,
還有你那些啦啦隊同仁們請來
and we can have a nerd party.
開個書呆子派對吧
Ling is not a nerd.
林才不是書呆子
He built his own helicopter.
他自己造了架直升機
And if he was alive today-
如果他現(xiàn)在還健在
Sweet pea, let's not talk about Ling.
親愛的 我們不說林了
It upsets you too much.
一提到他你就難過
You know what I'm gonna do? Hmm?
知道我要干什么嗎 什么
I'm gonna buy a new remote- the same remote.
我要去買個一模一樣的遙控器回來
And just to prove how wrong you are,
為了證明你錯的有多離譜
I'm gonna teach our dumbest kid
我要在20分鐘內
how to use it in 20 minutes or less.
教會我們最傻的孩子怎么用
Who's our dumbest kid? Luke.
我們最傻的孩子是誰 盧克
Luke? No, Luke understands electronics.
盧克 不行 盧克很懂電器
Haley.
海莉
No. Yeah, Haley.
不 沒錯 海莉
Teach Haley to use the remote, and then I'll apologize.
教會海莉怎么用 我就道歉
Haley? Mm-hmm.
海莉 沒錯
Come on!
拜托
Hey, Shorty, it's me.
嘿 小短 是我
I was thinking of heading over to the driving range
我打算去高爾夫球場
and hitting a few balls.
揮幾桿子
You want to join me?
要不要一起
That's great, Jay. What should I wear?
好主意 杰 我該穿什么好呢
I don't know. Wear- Wear whatever you want.
我怎么知道 想穿什么穿什么