Because I care about people.
因為我關心別人
Because I want to help them change their lives.
我想幫別人改變他們的人生
Jay, I'm hinting that you should call your friend, okay?
杰 我在暗示你應該打電話給你朋友
Yes. I'm getting that. - Okay, okay.
好 我懂了 -好 好
Hey, hey! Daddy in the hizzouse!
哈嘍 爸爸回到自己的領地了
Why would you do that to a brand-new, very expensive remote?
你為什么要這么對一個又新又貴的遙控器
Because I lost my temper, and it didn't work.
因為我發火了 它又不聽話
Therefore, it's useless.
所以 它對我來說沒用
Well, honey, when it comes to anything electronic,
親愛的 只要碰上電子產品
you're not exactly the best student.
你絕對不是個好學生
I am very smart.
我很聰明的
I had a 4.0 in college. How about you?
我大學績點4.0 你多少
I was almost that despite my substantial time
我也差不多 盡管我花了很多時間
commitment to cheerleading.
在啦啦隊上
I thought we agreed not to bring up the cheerleading.
我們不是說好不提啦啦隊這檔事的嗎
Cheerleading in my college was cool.
在我的大學 啦啦隊員可是名流
The football players were so jealous,
橄欖球隊的羨慕嫉妒恨到
they wouldn't even let me and my buddies
不讓我和幾個兄弟
Trevor, Scotty and Ling- go to their parties.
特雷弗 斯科特還有林參加他們的派對呢
Seriously, Claire,
說真的 克萊爾
you owe me an apology for breaking that.
砸爛了遙控器 你總得給我道聲歉吧