You know, that guy's got a beautiful stroke.
那男的桿揮的不錯
Look at his pants- no pleats. I like pants like that.
瞧瞧那褲子 一點褶都沒有 我喜歡
You think I can get away with something like that?
你覺得我撐得起來那樣的褲子嗎
Sure. Why not?
有什么撐不起來的
Listen, Shorty, uh, we know each other a long time, right?
小短 我們是老交情了
What, 30 years? Yeah.
有30年了吧 對
And, um, I sense that you got a secret...
我感覺你心里藏了個秘密
that's maybe causing you a lot of anguish.
那個秘密讓你痛苦不堪
You heard something, right?
你聽說了什么 是不是
Well, I had the same situation with my son, Mitchell.
我兒子米奇爾也曾經這樣
Really?
是嗎
Yeah, and I didn't handle it too well either.
是 而我處理得不是很好
And, uh, I just want you to know
我只是想告訴你
that you can open up to me,
你可以隨時對我敞開心扉
that I'm gonna do all I can to help you.
我會不余遺力地幫助你的
Well, I mean I-
我...
I never said this out loud before to anyone.
我從來沒對任何人說過
But I guess, if I did, it would be you.
但我覺得 要說也只能是對你了
It's just that, Jay, you see, I'm, uh-
就是 杰 其實 我...
I'm-
我...
Go ahead. Yeah. Go ahead.
說出來吧 說出來吧
I'm in debt. Huh?
我欠債了 什么