I owe a bookie 20 G's, and he's a serious guy.
我向賭場莊家借了兩萬 他是個狠角色
And you offering to give me the dough- This is beautiful.
現在有你雪中送炭 真是太好了
Wait a minute. You're not gay? Gay?
等會 你不是同性戀 同性戀
What are you talkin' about- gay?
你說什么呢 什么同性戀
I'm not gay. Where'd you get gay?
我才不是呢 你從哪看出來的
Come on. I mean, you're always
拜托 瞧瞧你
talking about clothes and everything, right?
一天到晚不停地說衣服
My father was a tailor. I like clothes.
我父親是個裁縫 我喜歡服飾
So what?
那又怎么樣
Are you calling my father gay?
你是在說我父親是同性戀嗎
No!
不是
My father landed on Normandy
如果當年沒有我父親登陸諾曼底
to save your ass.
你還不知道在哪混呢
You know, if you weren't lending me 20 G's,
要不是看在你借我兩萬塊的份
I'd knock you out right now.
我現在肯定揍得你滿地找牙
Take a check?
支票行嗎
Cash would be better.
現金更好
Haley. You ready?
海莉 準備好了嗎
Let's do this.
開始吧
Turn on the TV.
打開電視
Angela says, after he colored her hair- Nice.
安琪拉說他給她染完后 很好
It turned gray and then green. Mute it.
頭發變灰然后又變綠了 靜音
Un-mute it.
取消禁音
Sixty-five dollars.
六十五塊
Put on a DVD. Hairdresser
播放DVD 理發師
Frederick Longmire denies he's responsible.
弗雷德里克·朗邁爾不承認過失