What do you think?
你們覺得怎么樣
Look at you!
看看你
Really?
真的嗎
You're gonna be fighting men off with a stick.
男人會圍著你轉的 趕都趕不走
I don't know about that.
我可不確定
Cameron! - Hi. Sorry for the pop over,
卡梅隆 -抱歉沒打個招呼就來了
but I just wanted to bring you these...
我只是想過來送你這個
to thank you for babysitting Lily again last night. -Oh!
感謝你昨晚幫我照顧莉莉
Gracias! You didn't need to do that.
謝謝 跟我客氣啥啊
You know I love Lily. I know.
我愛莉莉 我知道
Come in. Say hello.
進來 打個招呼
Cameron, this is my new friend, Whitney.
卡梅隆 來認識一下我的新朋友惠特妮
Whitney, this is Cameron.
惠特妮 這是卡梅隆
Hello. It's nice to meet you.
你好 認識你很高興
That is a spectacular dress.
你的裙子真是驚艷
This old thing?
這老舊玩意?
What about her hair? Oh, my gosh.
看看她發(fā)型 天啊
It's like Barbra Streisand in The Way We Were.
就跟芭芭拉·史翠珊在《往日情懷》里一樣
One of my favorites. - Me too.
我的最愛之一 -我也是
Okay, who is reading The Forevers?
好吧 是誰在讀永恒系列
I am.
是我
I am so obsessed with this whole vampire thing right now.
我最近完全迷上吸血鬼小說了
Me too.
我也是
I just met the sweetest guy named Cameron.
我剛認識了個超棒的男人 他叫卡梅隆
I think he might be the one.
我覺得他可能是我的真命天子