I will have you know that I had quite the little career going.
跟你們說 當年我可是前途大好
I was an account manager at Starcrest Hotels.
我那時可是星冠酒店的客戶經理
I had a little cubicle,
我有自己的小單間
and-and I wore my tennis shoes to work...
我先穿運動鞋去上班
and changed into my work pumps.
然后換成工作裝
It was very Working Girl.
跟電影《上班女郎》一樣
That movie's so clutch Mm-hmm.
那部電影真贊 哼
I don't mind saying I was making quite a splash.
可以說 我當年那叫一個宏圖大展啊
Well, then, why'd you quit?
那你為什么不干了呢
Well, Haley, call me old-fashioned,
海莉 你可以說我守舊
but I wanted to focus on raising a family.
但我想全心顧家
So I married your dad.
所以我嫁給了你老爸
Five months later, we... were...
過了五個月以后 我們就 就
four months away from having this little bundle of joy.
又過了四個月 有了這個小美人
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
There's my lawyer.
我家大律師駕到
Gloria got into a little car accident,
歌洛莉亞出了場小車禍
so my dad asked me to help her out.
我爸讓我幫她處理下
And, uh, this is the first
這是第一次
time that my dad's asked me for legal advice,
我爸向我請求法律援助
and it's-it's nice.
感覺很不錯
It's nice to know that he respects me in that way.
那讓我覺得他還是很尊重我的工作的
Well, Mitchell is an amazing lawyer.
米奇爾是個超棒的律師
My dream for him is that one day he'll be on the Supreme Court.
我夢想他能進最高法院