*Driving in my car*
*開著我的小車呀*
*I'll let you see my scar*
*給你看我的傷疤*
What the hell?
搞毛啊
Some people call me a salesman.
有人說我是銷售員
I call myself a sales friend.
我覺得自己是"銷售之友"
So obviously, I need strangers to trust me.
顯然 我需要陌生人能夠信任我
I don't take kindly to it
因此我覺得很不爽
when someone Tom Sellecks my bus bench.
因為有人給我畫上湯姆·希萊克斯那樣的胡子
Phil Dunphy.
我是菲爾·鄧菲
Phil, it's Barbara.
菲爾 我是芭芭拉
The Pattersons wanna back out of the deal.
帕特森一家不想買了
Why? What happened?
為什么 出什么事了
The wife's getting cold feet.
他家老婆猶豫了
I told her to call you. -Okay, fine.
我讓她打給你了 -好吧
I'll handle it. I'm not losing this sale.
我來處理吧 我絕不能丟掉這一單
By the way -I've spent way too much time on it.
另外 -我可是花了大量心血啊
Phil, do you take Elm when you come to work?
菲爾 你上班經過榆樹街嗎
I saw it, Barbara.
我看見了 芭芭拉
It's a terrific gym, Jay.
健身房不錯嘛
Very liberal with the towels. I love that.
毛巾隨便用 我喜歡
Showers are private, in case you wondered.
淋浴室單間的 先告訴你一聲
I wasn't, but thanks for the heads-up.
我沒想那個 不過謝謝你的提醒
Now, that's a surprise. Boxers.
真是驚奇呀 寬松平角褲
Is that necessary?
你有必要嗎
Well, I just always pictured you as a tighty-whitey guy.
我只是一直想象 你應該是穿緊身白色內褲的