Why, Cam?
為啥 小卡
So at parties
那樣參加派對時
I can tell everyone my partner is one of the Supremes.
我就可以向大家賣弄我男友"法力高強"
There he is-the steely, grizzled veteran...
瞧瞧 精壯如鋼鐵的灰發老朽
ready to do battle with the plucky upstart.
要和勇猛小胖星大干一場
Speed versus grace.
速度對戰優雅
Brute force versus -Let's just do this.
野性戰... 直接辦正事兒吧
Jay and I are both gym rats.
杰和我都喜歡健身
I love the sauna. That's the dry heat.
我愛桑拿那種干熱的感覺
And the steam, wet.
還有濕熱的蒸汽
And, of course, I am just a kook for racquetball.
我也超迷手球式墻球的
Club champ two years in a row,
連續兩年拿俱樂部冠軍
Tonganoxie, Missouri Rec Center.
在密蘇里州通加諾克西的健康中心
So, naturally, Jay and I have been trying for months...
所以杰和我這幾個月都在計劃
to get together to bang the old hollow rubber ball around.
一起去打一場球賽
I have been avoiding this day like the plague.
我真是竭盡全力在躲那場比賽
I mean, part of going to the gym is the lockerroom atmosphere.
去健身 一方面是沖著那種氣氛
And if I'm there with a gay guy,
但如果身邊有一個基佬
it's-it's just not gonna be the same.
氣氛就完全毀了
I mean, for me, it's a locker room.
對我來說 更衣室就是更衣室
For him, it's a showroom.
但對他 就是脫衣舞廳
She doesn't get it.
她不懂的