Those pancakes smell great.
嗯 薄餅聞起來不錯喲
What are you doing with those?
你穿那些是要上哪兒啊
Luke and I are doing a recycling drive.
盧克和我準備開車去收舊東西
If we collect enough bottles
如果能收到夠多的瓶子
they build a school in Africa.
就可以在非洲建一所學校了
Wouldn't that be so cool
要是能讀一所
to go to a school made out of bottles?
用瓶子堆起來的學校就太給力了
That would certainly be a special school.
那鐵定是所特殊學校
Did you hear what I said, parents?
你們有聽到我說什么沒 爹媽
"Special school"?
"特殊學校"
Okay, nobody make a big deal about it,
好吧 大家先別太大反應
but I just broke up with Dylan.
我和迪蘭分了
No Oh, my gosh. Are you okay, honey?
別啊 老天 你沒事吧 寶貝
Yeah, I'm fine. I just
嗯 沒事 我只是
I need to date someone who has a clue,
我得找個聰明靈活點的男朋友
instead of an idiot
而迪蘭就是個傻瓜
who bangs his head every time he rides his bike out of his garage
每次把車騎出車庫時都要撞到頭
Every time!
每次都是
I'm sorry, honey.
真為你難過 寶貝
I'm sorry for both of you.
我為你倆感到難過
I'll have to text him later.
我一會兒發短信安慰一下他
Mmm. I gotta jump in the shower. I'm gonna be late.
嗯 我得去洗澡了 要遲了
Where are you going?
要去哪兒啊
I'm going to meet my friend Valerie.
去見我的好朋友 瓦萊麗
I haven't seen her in 15 years.
我們15年沒見了
We used to work together.
我們之前是同事來著
You worked? Mm-hmm.
你上過班? 嗯哼
Can't imagine you working.
想不出來你上班是什么樣子
Luke, let me tell you something.
盧克 我跟你說
That is very offensive to women.
這樣對女性說話很不禮貌
Your mom works very hard.
你老媽工作時很賣力
It's just now she works for us.
只是她現在選擇照顧我們