Mitchell, it's me!
米奇爾 是我
Hey, Dad. - Hi.
嗨 老爸 -嗨
I'm here to let you know your gaydar is broken.
我來是想告訴你 你的基達壞掉了
Shorty is not gay.
小短不是同性戀
No. I, uh- I knew that.
是 我知道
I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam.
你那樣對小卡我一時氣不過才那樣說的
What? That cost me 20,000 bucks.
什么 你讓我花了兩萬塊
What do you mean?
什么意思
I reached out to him to let him know it's okay to be gay.
我跟他說是同性戀也沒關系
Y ou did? - Yeah.
你真這樣做了 -是啊
Right after one of the stranger golf lessons of my life.
就在我人生最詭異的高爾夫球課之后
Turns out what he is is a lousy gambler,
結果他只是個賭技很爛的賭徒
and now I'm the one on the hook for it.
而現在我得為他買單
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真是太抱歉了
Then why are you smiling?
那你笑什么
I'm- I'm proud of you, Dad. And you're growing.
我真為你驕傲 爸 你成長了不少
Just-Just stop it. Please.
別說了
Don't you see how hard this is for me?
你不知道這對我來說多艱難嗎
See, I used to be just like one of those guys. Now look at me.
我以前就跟他們一樣 看看我現在
I got a house looks like Little Colombia.
我家就跟哥倫比亞村一樣
I got a gay son and a Chinese granddaughter.
我兒子是同性戀 我還有個中國孫女
Vietnamese.
是越南
Only you would know the difference.
也只有你才知道區別
Don't worry, Dad. Not growing too much.
別急 老爸 你也沒長進多少
I'm a little nervous.
我有點緊張- Don't be.
I'm sure you look beautiful.
別緊張 你肯定美極了