Okay. Back to TV.
好 回到電視
...better than that.
多好
Face!
霸氣
Don't get all cocky, Phil.
別高興得太早 菲爾
Let's see what happens to little Haley...
如果我這樣的話
when I do... this.
小海莉要怎么辦呢
Ho, ho, ho. Ho! Face.
霸氣
Dad, wh- What do I do?
爸 我該怎么辦
Don't panic. We went through this. Just- Just think.
別慌 我們練過這個的 好好想想
Give up. Give up. Admit defeat.
放棄吧 承認你們失敗了
Haley. -Okay. - Uh, let's see.
海莉 -我想想
You put the remote on to TV mode...
先把遙控器轉回電視模式
and then press "Input"...
然后按"輸入"鍵
till you get HDMI 1 and-
直到HDMI1出現 然后
I did it! She did it!
我成功了 她成功了
Fine. You proved your point.
好吧 你們贏了
Everybody in this house is smarter than me.
這家里所有人都比我聰明
No, honey, you're missing the point.
不 親愛的 不是這意思
I taught Haley how to use the remote in 20 minutes.
我在20分鐘內就教會了海莉用遙控器
So think how fast you can learn it.
你肯定比她快多了
What's that supposed to mean?
你那話什么意思
See what I'm saying?
瞧見了嗎