Sorry? What about you?
抱歉? 那你呢?
Would you care to eat?
介意一起吃個飯么?
What?
什么?
I came to eat
我來吃飯的
I don't care who I eat with
我也不管和誰一起吃
Might as well
最好
My brother never asked me for advice about girls
我弟弟從不向我問起關于女孩的事
and there was a good reason
這次就是個好機會
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Well,there's this girl
有個女孩
What about her?
她怎么了?
You know when a girl likes you
你知道當一個女孩喜歡你時
but you just don't like her back?
但是你又不喜歡她的那種感覺嗎?
Is he serious? No,I don't
他是認真的? 不知道
Well,how do you tell her without hurting her feelings?
該怎么拒絕才不傷她的心呢?
I have no idea
不知道
I should probably just tell her the truth,huh?
我該告訴她真像對吧?
I don't know
也許吧
I should probably tell her
我應該告訴她
Okay
好吧
Thanks Welcome
謝謝 不客氣
Why can't everything be this easy?
要是所有的事都這么簡簡單單的就好了
Ma,I can't believe you treated that man like that
媽 真不相信你這樣對他
I can't believe you treated me like a floozy
我還不相信你把我當成一個蕩婦
looking to pick up some strange man off the street
隨便就從大街上找個野男人來
Well,Ma,ever since Daddy died
媽媽 自從爸爸死了后
I just worry about you being lonely
我就一直擔心你會寂寞
I am not lonely
我不寂寞
I love coming here taking care of you and your kids
我喜歡到這里照顧你還有孫子們
But you're driving me crazy
但是你搞瘋我了啊
Ma,this is my house
媽媽 這是我的家
I like to do things my way
我喜歡按我的方式做事
This family already has one momma
這個家只能有一個媽媽
We don't need two
不需要兩個
Okay
好吧
I'll go
我走
But Ma,I didn't mean it like that Uh-uh,no,no
媽媽 我不是那個意思 - 嗯嗯 算了 算了
Hey,Chantal
嗨 Chantal
Can I ask you a question?
我能問你個問題嗎?
How come you don't like me?
你為什么不喜歡我?
I don't know I just don't
我不知道 真的不知道
It's got to be something
肯定有原因的
Do you think I'm ugly?
你覺得我是恐龍?
No
不
Do you think I'm dumb?
覺得我蠢?
No
不
Then what is it? Just tell me the truth
那到底是為什么 跟我說實話
You're too tall
你太高了
Never stopped Danny DeVito
這永遠也阻止不了Danny DeVito (美國著名矮子影星)