Can you hold this gun?
你能拿著這把槍嗎?
Michael what are you doing here? Michael
你來這里干嘛?
Stopping a home wrecker
阻止家庭悲劇
You trying to break me and Momma up
你想拆散我和老媽
It's time for her to come home
這時候她也該回家了
I'm hungry
我餓了
Hey Mr. Omar
嗨 Omar先生
Yeah,so how did the fellas work out?
那些伙計怎么樣了?
They didn't
不咋地
Who's this? I'm Lester
他是? 我叫Lester
You know,you're much younger than I thought you would be
你比我想象的要年輕啊
Slow down,lowdown
等等 等等
You're not coming to meet me
你不是來見我的
You're coming to meet my mother
你是來見我媽媽的
Well,if she looks anything like you
嗯 她要是有一點像你
this could work out
那事就成了
Calm down,Billy Dee she don't want your Colt 45
冷靜 Billy Dee 她可不想聽你的熱潮冷諷 (著名黑人影星 主演少婦殺手)
Well,if you talk to her like you talking to me...
如果你和她說話像和我說這樣
it just might
那也成了
Where you been?
去哪兒了你?
I'm sorry I'm late I was in detention Detention?
不好意思遲到了 我被關了禁閉 禁閉?
For what?
什么事?
I was telling Redd Foxx jokes in class
我在班上講了Redd Foxx的笑話
Redd Foxx?
Redd Foxx?
As dirty as he is
夠葷的他
I know your mother didn't let you listen to that
我知道你老媽不會讓你聽那些的
Nope. I snuck and listened to it while they were asleep
是啊 我在他們睡了后才偷偷聽
Oh,you got a little sneak in you,huh?
哈 偷偷摸摸的聽啊你?
Yeah,I guess
是啊
You know I used to write jokes for somecomedians back when
我曾經也給一些喜劇演員寫過笑話
You did?
你寫過? 嗯哼
I got a joke or two on most of these albums here
這些專輯里每張都有我寫的一兩個笑話
Really? Well,can I listen to them?
真的 我可以聽嗎?
Sure
當然
But some of this material is a little blue
但是有些是比較葷的哦
Blue?
葷?
Yeah,filthy
嗯 色色的
So if you hear something you ain't supposed to hear
如果聽到不該聽的東西
turn it off
就關了它
Don't be so strict old man
別那么嚴 老男人
I'm gonna make a slopper
我去沖杯奶昔
You want one?
你也要嗎?
Nah,I'm all right
謝謝 不要了
"Moms Mabley?
Moms Mabley?
"Bill Cosby
Bill Cosby
George Carl in Class Clown"
George Carl之 班級小丑
Yeah,there are 400,000 words in the English language
英語里有40萬個單詞
and there are seven of them you can't say on television
其中有7個不能在電視上說
They must really be bad...
那可是相當的壞...