What's going on back there?
后面怎么了?
Nothing Oh,really
沒事 噢 是嗎?
So the whole class is giggling up a storm over nothing at all?
就因為什么事也沒有 而整個班都哄堂大笑嗎?
Caruso...
Caruso...
It wasn't me
不是我
He's the one shucking and jiving
他一人在那侃大山呢
I guess he's never going toe in the mob
好像他從來沒惹過麻煩一樣
So,Mr. Funny Man
那么 周星星同學
you're so funny why don't you make me laugh?
既然你那么幽默 為何不也幽我一默呢?
I can't Obviously you can
我不能 明顯你能
Everybody else is laughing
人人都在笑啊
You told them a joke so you can tell me a joke?
你能講他們聽 就不能講給我聽嗎?
I don't think so
我想我不能
Oh,so now you're thinking?
噢 現在吃一塹了吧?
Well,I tell you what
我來告訴你
You'll have plenty of time to think
當你被關一天禁閉的時候
when you're serving a day in detention
你就有好多時間夠你長一智的了
Don't ask me what I'm thinking right now
腦子一片空白
Since my grandmother was too old to go out looking for men
由于祖母太老了而不能找人約會
my mother decided to bring the men to her
老媽決定替她相個親
Oh,hey,Mrs. Rochelle what can I do for you?
嗨 Rochelle太太 有什么事嗎?
Hey,Mr. Omar
嗨 Omar先生
Do you remember my mother Maxine?
還記得我媽Maxine嗎?
Yes
當然記得
Husband died telling a knock-knock joke
她丈夫在講笑話時死了
Tragic Tragic
悲劇 悲劇!
I was wondering if you might know of any available men around her age?
我想想問問有沒合適的男人推薦下?
momma's got a brand new bag,huh?
媽媽要找新男友了吧 哈?
Yeah,I think I might know a few people
嗯 我想我認識一些人
Come on in Okay,thanks
進來談吧 好的 謝謝
So,uh how is Mr. Julius?
Julius先生最近怎樣?
He's fine
挺好的
Some guys want their sisters to hook 'em up Not Drew
除了Drew 許多孩子都希望他們的妹妹做個小跟屁蟲
Chantal called you
Chantal給你打電話
What?
什么?
How'd she get our number?
她怎么會有我們的電話?
I gave it to her
我給她的
What'd you do that for?
你干嘛要那么做?
Because she likes you
因為她喜歡你
So? I don't like her
那又怎么樣? 可我不喜歡她
So?
那又怎么樣?
What do you mean "so"?
什么 "那又怎么樣"?
I mean "so"
我說 "那又怎么樣"
Just because you don't like her
只是因為你不喜歡她
doesn't mean she don't like you
不代表她不能喜歡你
Drew hadn't learned that women spoke a different language...
Drew還沒明白女人們的"語言"
Crazy
瘋狂
Meanwhile my mother was looking for a man to get back her sanity
與此同時 老媽正在找個能讓她生活恢復正常的男人
I have a question for you
有個問題問你
Of course
問吧
Does your mom have a cellar a large freezer and a pension?
你媽有酒窖 大冰箱 和養老金嗎?
Have you ever dated a black woman before?
你以前和黑人婦女約過會嗎?
Oh,yeah
當然
There's nothing I love better than a bad mamajama
我就愛壞女人
I hope you're talking about the song
我希望你說的是那首歌 (bad mamajama)
Did Mr. Omar send you?
Omar先生邀請你來的?
No,your window was open
沒有 你家窗戶開著呢