I told one about the two guys on the bridge...
我講了二個膽小鬼在橋上的段子...
And so then the white guy said "Man,this water is cold"
白人說 "瞧著水多涼啊"
And the black guy said "Yeah,and it's deep,too"
然后黑人說 "是啊 還很深呢"
And I told the one about how to become an honorary Eskimo
我還講了怎樣成為一個榮譽愛斯基摩人的段子
So,he was bleeding and his clothes were torn
他流著血 衣服也破破爛爛的
So he walks in and says
接著走過來說
"Now,where's the Eskimo woman I'm supposed to kill?"
"現在 我要殺的愛斯基摩女人在哪里?"
Hey,little dude from across the street,man
嘿 住街對面的那小子
you're momma know you here telling jokes like that?
你老媽知道你在講這些笑話嗎?
Nah Because if she did
不知道 因為她要是知道了
she'd smack the smut out of me
她會揭掉我一層皮
Hey,hold up
嘿 等等
Let me hold a dollar
給我一塊錢
You want one?
你也想要?
Yeah
嗯
For years I had tried to be cool
多年以來 我都努力變的酷酷的
But never feel cool when I trying to be funny
但是當我變的有趣之后 才真正感覺到酷
while I catch a guy rolling with laughter
當我讓人們笑的直不起腰的時候
my mother kept my father from rolling into bed
我老媽卻讓我老爸抱不成枕頭
What are you doing up?
你怎么還做著?
I can't sleep
我睡不著
Translation "He can't sleep"
換而言之 "你也睡不著"
I didn't do something did I?
我沒做錯啥吧?
No,it's my mother
不是你 是我老媽
She's driving me crazy
她要搞瘋我了
Every time I want to do something
每次我想做些什么
either she's already done it
她都已經全搞定了
or she doesn't like the way I did it
并且還不喜歡我做事的方式
Baby,she's just trying to help
寶貝 她只是想幫你
If you call her making me want to knock her out "help"
如果你認為 她整的我想踢飛她 為"幫助"的話
she's doing fine
那她做的真不錯
I mean she's got a house
她有個家了啊
Why can't she go over there and clean up after Michael?
她怎么就不能回去跟著Michael屁股后面收拾呢? (Rochelle的懶弟弟)
Because if she has to pick up another one of his socks
因為如果她再揀到他的一只臭襪子的話
she's gonna strangle him with it What?
她會用襪子勒死他的 什么?
We were talking earlier
早些時候我們談過了
Rochelle,she's lonely Rochelle
她很孤獨
She told you that?
她告訴你的?
No,but it's obvious she misses your father
沒有 不過很明顯她想你老爸
I think she's just trying to keep herself busy
我想她只是想讓自己過的充實一些
Well,I wish she would find something else to do
好吧 我倒是希望她能找點別的事做做
Maybe she should go on a date
或許她該來次約會
A date?
約會?
My mother is almost 60
我老媽都快60歲了
How would she look out there trying to get a date?
怎么還有臉面去約會呢?
Like Bea Arthur on The Golden Girls
就像里的Bea Arthur一樣
Better than she looks downstairs trying to cook your dinner
可是總比在樓下幫你做飯強吧
Back at school,I learned another valuable lesson
回到學校 我又長了一智
You could be funny at the wrong time...
不要在錯誤的時間里搞笑...
And then the guy said "All right,fine
然后那人說 "好吧"
"Just as long as you don't hit me in the back of the head with that stick"
"只要不用那個棍子敲我的后腦勺就好"