but if listening to dirty records was wrong
但是如果連聽葷段子都是錯的話
I don't wanna do right
那我就不愿做啥對的事了
When I was a kid during the depression...
經濟危機時期我還是個孩子
I mean we were poor
我們都很窮
When Christmas time came if I hadn't been a boy
圣誕節的時候 要不是我還是個男孩子
I wouldn't have had nothing to play with
我就沒啥好玩的了(玩JJ)
I found out one thing in life
我悟出一條人生哲理
if you want people to laugh tell 'em a joke
你想要人們笑 就講個笑話
Now,if you want them to really laugh
如果你想讓他們開懷大笑
tell 'em a dirty joke
就講個葷段子
Okay,and there was one black sheep
從前有個小黑羊 (英國古代迷信 黑羊是魔鬼的化身)
and the chief said
然后領頭的那個說
"Okay,you don't tell on me, I won't tell on you"
"你不揭發我 我也不揭發你"
All right,stop it,man,
好了 別講了
come on,I can't take another one
哈哈 不了忍了我
No,no,no,no,wait I've got one more Hold on
還沒呢 等等 我還有更多的段子
No,no I can't take it
別啊 真受不了了
Who is that?
那些誰說的?
Redd Foxx From Sanford and Son? Redd Foxx
桑福德和兒子(老美劇)里的?
He's a comedian?
他是喜劇演員?
Yeah,you big dummy!
當然 你個大笨蛋!
Yeah,I didn't know it either
以前我都不知道
My parents have like a bunch of his albums
我爸媽有一大堆他的唱片集
And they let you listen to that?
他們讓你聽?
Not really
當然不
Still won't!
現在也不!
Hey,Buckwheat
嘿 蕎麥糊
Alfalfa. What's so funny?
小苜蓿 在樂呵啥?
Uh,I was just telling a stupid joke
額 我只不過講了個蠢笑話
Tell me
講給我聽
Nah,you wouldn't really like it
不用吧 你不會喜歡的
Yeah,you won't like me smashing your face in a locker
哼 你也不喜歡我拿你的臉蹭衣物柜
Now,tell me the joke
現在 趕緊講
It's funny Tell him
挺逗的 講啦
Okay
好吧
There's a missionary who went to an African village...
從前有位傳教士去了一個非洲的小村子...
If you can make your worst enemy laugh with a joke
如果你能用笑話搞定你最壞的敵人
that's a funny joke
那一定是個很逗的段子
...and there was one black sheep
然后那里有個黑羊
And the chief said
領頭的羊說
"Okay,you don't tell on me I won't tell on you"
"你不揭發我 我也不揭發你"
That's real funny,Flip
真有意思 小滑頭
Hey,guys come here
嗨 都圍過來
For the first time I realized a good joke can stop a beat down
第一次我認識到 一個好的笑話可以阻止一頓暴揍
Too bad Reginald Denny didn't know any jokes
可惜的是 Reginald Denny一個也不會講 (92年洛杉磯種族騷亂中遭毆打的司機)
All right so there's a missionary who lived in an African village...
從前有位傳教士去了一個非洲的小村子...
Momma,what you doing in here?
媽媽 你在這里干嘛?
I thought you might need a hand with dinner
我想你做晚飯需要個幫手
Since my grandfather passed away
自從祖父去世后
my grandmother had a lot of free time on her hands
祖母就有一大堆閑日子
and she was giving it to my mother
并且全耗俺老媽身上了
Baby,that's not the way to do that
寶貝 那么做可不對
But I do it this way all the time
可我一直都這么做的
Yeah,but the way you do it is wrong
嗯 可你的方法不對啊
Go ahead sit down I'll do it
休息去吧 我來搞定
Go ahead I'll do it
去吧 我來做