I’m afraid it’s too late for them.
很遺憾 現在對他們來說已經太晚了
If they go outside...
如果他們走出去...
...the storm will kill them. ...
風暴會殺死他們
At this point...
到了這個時候...
...their best chance is to stay inside. ...
他們最大的生存機會是留在屋里
Try to ride it out.
盡可能安全渡過
Pray.
祈禱
What do you think he’ll do?
你想他們會怎么辦?
I don’t know.
我不知道...
Jack...
杰克...
...thanks... ...
謝謝...
...and good luck. ...
祝你好運
You too.
你也一樣
We’re all gonna need it.
我們都需要好運氣
We can’t evacuate half the country because one scientist
我們不能因為一個科學家認為氣候在轉變
thinks the climate is shifting.
就疏散半個國家
Every minute we delay costs lives.
耽誤每一分鐘都要付出生命的代價
What about the other half of the country?
那另一半國家怎么辦?
If Professor Hall is right about this storm...
如果霍爾教授 對風暴的預測是正確的話...
We need to save the people we can right now.
我們必須現在就開始救我們能救的人
We take the same approach in triage on the battlefield.
我們在戰場上也會 選擇性救治 和這很像
Sometimes it’s necessary to make difficult choices--
有時作出艱難的選擇是有必要的
I don’t accept abandoning half the country as necessary.
我不認為拋棄半個國家是必要的
Maybe if you listened sooner, it wouldn’t be.
如果你早點聽他的話 也許確實沒必要
Bullshit. It’s easy for him to suggest this plan.
胡說 對他來說很建議一下很容易
-He’s safely here in Washington. -His son is in Manhattan.
他在華盛頓很安全 他的兒子在曼哈頓
I thought you should know before you start questioning his motives4.
我認為在你置疑他的動機之前 你應該了解這一點
We’re going to follow Hall’s plan.
我們準備執行霍爾的計劃
-General. -Sir?
將軍 長官?
Give the order for the National Guard to evacuate Southern states.
給國民警衛隊下達命令疏散整個南部
Yes, sir.
遵命 長官
Vivian...
維維安...
...get me my wife. ...
給我接我的妻子
Sorry, mates, but we’re just about out of petrol.
對不起 兄弟們 但是我們剛好用光了所有的汽油
Hey.
嘿
Is there any chance...
有沒有可能...
...that it’ll run... ...
那可以...
...on this? ...
用這個?
Are you mad?
你瘋了嗎?
That’s a 1 2-year-old Scotch.
那是放了十二年的蘇格蘭威士忌