Gentlemen.
先生們
To England.
為了英國
To mankind.
為了人類
To Manchester United.
為了曼徹斯特聯隊
I just....
我只是...
I just wish I could have seen him grow up. You know?
我只是希望我能看著他長大 你知道嗎?
The important thing is he will grow up.
最重要的是他會長大的
Amen.
阿門
Maybe you should have somebody help you with that.
也許你應該找別人幫幫你
Sir, I am president of the Electronics1 Club...
先生 我是電子學生會的主席...
...the Math Club and the Chess Club. ...
還有數學和象棋協會
Now, if there’s a bigger nerd in here, please, point him out.
現在 如果這里有個更牛的人 請把他指出來
I’ll just leave you alone to work on it, okay?
我最好讓你自己繼續干 好嗎?
Come on, Buddha2, come on. Do your business.
來 狗狗 來 解決你的個人問題吧
Look, there’s nobody around.
看 這里沒別人
You know what? I’ll turn around. I won’t look. I promise.
你知道嗎? 我轉過去 我不會看的 我保證
What?
什么?
Hey, man, there’s people out there.
嘿 哥們 有很多人在外面
There’s hundreds of them. They’re walking on the snow.
有好幾百人 他們在雪上走
I was walking my dog.
我在溜狗
Where they all going?
他們去哪?
They’re getting out of the city before it’s too late.
他們要離開城市 要不然就太晚了
All right, everybody. Quiet down.
好吧 所有人 安靜
When was the last time anyone got a signal on a cell phone?
最后一個人收到手機信號是在什么時候?
I got through to my cousin in Memphis an hour ago.
我在一個小時前 剛接通我在孟菲斯的表親
They’re being evacuated to the South.
他們已經開始向南方疏散了
We should get moving too.
我們也應該走
The water is frozen over enough to walk on.
水已經被凍得足夠結實 可以走了
We should get going before the snow gets too deep.
我們應該在雪太深之前趕緊離開
Everyone, wrap yourselves up as fast as you can.
所有人 以最快速度裹好自己
We shouldn’t go.
我們不應該走
Why not, Sam? Everyone’s leaving.
為什么不 薩姆? 大家都在離開
When I talked to my dad, he told me to stay inside.
當我和我爸爸通電話的時候 他告訴我要待在屋子里面
The storm will kill anybody in it.
他說風暴會殺死所有在風暴里的人
-Then you have to say something. -I know.
那你該讓大家知道 我知道