I got it.
我自己就能搬動
You’re supposed to be on a bus heading south.
你應該在向南方開的客車上
I’ve been watching your back for 20 years. You think I’d let you go alone?
我已經照看你二十年了 你以為我會讓你一個人去嗎?
And all these years I thought I was watching your back.
這么多年我還以為 一直是我在照看你
Where are the keys?
鑰匙在哪里?
In the truck.
在卡車里
Where do you think you’re going?
你又想去哪?
Neither one of you can navigate1 worth a damn.
你們中任何一個都不懂得導航
Without me, you’ll end up in Cleveland.
沒有我 你們會跑到克里夫蘭的
I’ll try to give you updates on the storm as it heads your way.
一路上我會盡力給你提供風暴的最新信息
Good luck, Jack.
祝你好運 杰克
Breaking news from the U.S.-Mexico border.
來自美墨邊界的驚人消息
Just half an hour ago, Mexican officials closed the border...
就在半小時之前 墨西哥當局關閉了邊界...
...in the light of so many U.S. refugees who are fleeing south... ...
因為太多美國難民逃往南方...
...in the wake of the approaching storm. ...
而這都是因為逼近的風暴
These people came in anticipationof crossing into Mexico.
這些人來到這里 希望能進入墨西哥
Instead, they’ve been met with closed gates.
然而 他們被拒之門外
And now, in a dramatic reversal of illegal immigration...
現在 在一個戲劇性的 反向非法移民浪潮中...
...thousands of people are crossing the Rio Grande into Mexico. ...
成千上萬的人 穿過格蘭德河逃往墨西哥
The scene unfolding here behind me is one of desperation and frustration.
在我身后展現的是一幅 絕望和失望的場面
People have abandoned their cars, grabbed their belongings...
人們丟棄他們的汽車 帶上他們的東西...
...and they are wading across the river illegally into Mexico. ...
非法渡河到墨西哥
Here it is.
就是這里
This fireplace probably hasn’t been used in about 1 00 years.
火爐差不多有一百年沒有用了
All right. 好吧
-What are you doing? -What did you think we would burn?
你在干什么? 你以為我們要燒什么?
-You can’t burn books. -No, absolutely not.
你不能燒書 不 絕對不能
You want to freeze to death?
你想凍死嗎?
I’ll help you.
我來幫你
I’m going with them.
我跟他們一起去
Okay, do you have a cafeteria or a lunchroom?
好 這里有咖啡屋或者午餐室嗎?
Just an employees’ lounge with a few vending machines.
只有一個職員的休息室 和幾個自動售貨機
We’re not gonna last long on M&M’s and potato chips.
我們只靠M&M豆和薯片 不可能支持很久的
What about the garbage cans?
垃圾桶呢?
There’s always something to eat in the garbage.
在垃圾桶里總有吃的