Jack1. Sam’s on the phone. Line four.
杰克 薩姆的電話 四線
-Sam? -Dad!
薩姆? 爸爸!
-Where are you? Are you all right? -I’m all right. We’re at the Public Library.
你在哪? 你還好嗎? 我很好 我們在公共圖書館
-Sam, it’s Mom. I’m so happy you’re okay. -Mom.
薩姆 是媽媽 真高興你沒事 媽媽
Can you call Laura and Brian’s parents and tell
你能打電話給勞拉和布萊恩的父母
them we’re all right?
告訴他們 我們一切都好嗎?
Yes, of course.
好 當然
-Sam, what’s that noise? -Sam?
薩姆 那是什么聲音? 薩姆?
Sam?
薩姆?
What is going on out there, Dad?
發生了什么事 爸爸?
Sam. Sam, listen to me.
薩姆 薩姆 聽我說
Listen very carefully.
注意聽我說
Forget what I said about heading south.
不要按我以前說的向南方走
It’s gonna turn into a massive
會有巨大的暴風雪
blizzard with an eye in the center, like a huge hurricane.
在中心有個風眼 就象颶風一樣
you could freeze to death in seconds.
你會在幾秒種內被凍死
Only the air will be so cold,
只是空氣會非常冷
-Well, what should we do? -Listen to me, son.
喔 我們該怎么辦? 聽我說 兒子
Sam?
薩姆?
Do not go outside.
不要到外面去
Burn what you can to stay warm, and try to wait it out.
找出所有能燒的東西來取暖 試著堅持
I will come for you. Do you understand me? I will come for you.
我會來找你的 你聽懂了嗎? 我會來找你的
Sam?
薩姆?
-Sam, come back! -Sam?
薩姆 回來吧! 薩姆?
Sam, did you hear me?
薩姆 聽到我了嗎?
Did you hear me?
聽到我了嗎?
Sam?
薩姆?
-Tell me he’s gonna be okay-- -He’s gonna be all right.
告訴我他會沒事的... 他會沒事的
He’s gonna be all right, you understand?
他會沒事的 明白嗎?
I thought you’d drowned.
我還以為你淹死了
Let’s find some dry clothes for you. Come on.
我們來給你找點干衣服 來