What?
什么?
This is the last one. Enjoy it.
這是最后一個 好好享受
Greedy.
真貪
All circuits are busy at this time.
現在所有線路都占線
Listen, thanks for coming back for me.
聽著 非常感謝你能來救我
It was really brave.
那真是太勇敢了
I guess I better return her bag.
我想我該把袋子還給她們了
Sam?
薩姆?
Just tell her how you feel.
告訴她你是怎么想的
Yeah.
對
-Did you reach your little brother yet? -No, there’s still no service.
你找到你的小弟弟了嗎? 沒有 服務一直中斷
Damn cell phones.
該死的手機
Excuse me. Are there any pay phones on the upper floors?
對不起 二層這里有公用電話嗎?
No, no, no.
沒有 沒有 沒有
-There are some on the mezzanine. -Great.
不過一層半的樓道里有 太好了
-But I think it’s underwater. -Where you going? Power’s out.
但是我想那都在水下了 你去哪? 已經停電了
Older payphones draw power directly from the line.
老式電話直接由線路供電
There will be an emergency meeting of all
這里將會舉行國家海洋大氣管理局
NOAA department heads....
各部門領導參加的緊急會議...
Oh, God. I’ve been trying to reach Sam.
哦 天啊 我一直在聯系薩姆
So have l.
我也是
I tried to call and couldn’t get you.
我試過打電話但是聯系不到你
It’s been a madhouse here. Come on.
這里亂做一團 跟我來
Are you sure about this?
你敢肯定你要這么做嗎?
It works.
這能用
I love that picture.
我喜歡那張照片
Yeah, so do l.
對 我也是
Where was that taken?
是在哪拍的?
Miami.
邁阿密
Well, where was l? I don’t remember that trip.
喔 我在哪? 我不記得那次旅行
Sam and I went with my sister. You were in Alaska...
那次薩姆和我一起 還有我妹妹 而你在阿拉斯加...
...doing research on your doctorate. ...
在做你的博士論文
Remember what he was like when he was that age?
還記得他那個年紀的樣子嗎?
Everything was "one more."
每件事都要 "再來一次"
One more bedtime story. One more ride on my shoulders.
再講一次睡前故事 再來騎一圈大馬
"One more, Daddy." "
再來一次 爸爸"