It should. But it doesn ’t. The air’s descending too rapidly.
應該是這樣 但是實際不是如此 空氣下降太快了
Is this an isolated incident?
這是獨立的事件嗎?
I’m afraid not.
我想不是
We’ve located two supercells in addition to
除了蘇格蘭這個 我們已經觀察到了
the one over Scotland.
另外兩個超級風暴云團
One over Northern Canada...
一個在加拿大北部...
...and another one over Siberia. ...
另一個在西伯利亞
And do we know their projected paths?
我們能預測出他們經過的路線嗎?
Yes.
能
Our previous estimates of six to eight weeks weren ’t even close.
我們之前的估計是六到八周 而這差的實在太遠了
This one storm is going to change the face of our planet.
這次風暴將改變我們星球的面貌
Here’s a projection of 24 hours out.
這是二十四小時內的路線圖
This is 48 hours out.
這是四十八小時內的
And in seven to 1 0 days....
這是七到十天之內的...
When this storm is over...
當這場風暴結束...
... we ’ll be in a new ice age. ...
我們面臨一個新的冰川時代
My God.
我的天啊
Professor...
教授...
...it’ s time you got out of there. ...
是你該離開的時候了
I’m afraid that time has come and gone, my friend.
恐怕那時機已經錯過了 我的朋友
What can we do?
我們能做什么?
Save as many as you can.
盡你所能救更多的人
Jack...
杰克...
...something’s happened in New York. ...
紐約有情況
No, the power is out. I’ve been in here all day.
不 停電了 我已經在這里一整天了
-Who needs help? -Here. Over here.
有誰需要幫忙嗎? 這里 這里