It’s out of service.
停止服務了
-I’ll give you a 1 00 dollars. -You don’t have to do that.
我給你一百美圓 你為我服務 你不需要那么做
No, really. 200 dollars. I won’t have it.
不 真的 兩百美圓 我不要了
God, I love buses. This is so much fun. This is gonna be the bomb.
上帝 我愛公車 這太有意思了 這樣最好玩了
-I can’t reach my driver. No signal. -This is insane1.
我打不通司機的電話 沒有信號 這是行不通的
Hello?
喂?
We’re not gonna be able to drive. We should go back.
我們無法開車 我們應該回公寓去
Yeah, I vote for that.
對 我投票贊成
Are you kidding? We have to get higher!
你開玩笑嗎? 我們必須到高一點的地方去!
Come on.
來
Up to the library.
到圖書館去
Calm down.
冷靜點
I can’t understand what you’re saying.
我不明白你在說什么
If you stay calm, ma’am, I’ll get you out.
如果你保持冷靜 女士 我會帶你離開的
The door is jammed!
門被堵住了!
I don’t speak French!
我不懂法語!
Hey, where’s Laura?
嘿 勞拉在哪里?
-She was just right there. -She’s right there! Right there, see?
她就在那里! 她就在那!就在那 看見了嗎?
What is she doing?
她在干什么?
Tell them to cover their eyes.
告訴他們遮住眼睛
There is a wall of water coming towards New York City. Everybody--
有堵水墻正沖向紐約城 大家注意...
-What? -Her bag’s in the cab. Their passports.
什么? 她的包還在車里 他們的護照
Forget about it.
別管它了
-I’ll get it for her. -Come on.
我去找 來
Oh, my....
喔 我的...
Laura!
勞拉!
Laura!
勞拉!
-Sam. -No! Brian, no!
薩姆 不! 布萊恩 別!
Laura! Laura, look!
勞拉! 勞拉 看!
Come on. Come!
過來 來!
Come on!
來!
Sam!
薩姆!