-Good evening, sir. -Hey, Harold.
晚上好 先生 嘿 哈羅德
-Thanks, Victor. See you in the morning. -Right, sir.
謝謝 維克托 明早見 好的 先生
-Terrible weather. -Tell me about it.
糟糕的天氣 給我說說看
Wow.
哇
You live here?
你就住這?
Just on the weekends.
只是在周末的時候
It’s my dad’s place. He’s kind of never around, so....
這是我爸爸的地方 他不經常在家 于是...
Where is he?
他在哪?
Skiing in Europe with my stepmom.
和我繼母在歐洲滑雪
Is this you and your brother?
這是你和你兄弟嗎?
Yeah, that’s when we took a bike trip together.
對 那時我們一起騎車
It’s been raining like this for three days now.
這樣的雨到現在為止 已經下了三天了
Come on, hurry up.
來 快點
You can’t stay here.
你不能待在這里
I never liked this neighborhood anyway.
反正我從來不喜歡這里的社區
It’s a mob1 scene here at Grand Central Station.
在大中心車站是一片慌亂的景象
Over half the platforms are flooded and service has been suspended on all trains.
有一半以上的站臺已經被淹沒 所有的火車服務已經終止
With planes still grounded and trains now out of service... 飛
機仍然停在機場 而火車現在也停止服務...
... that’s bad news for the.... ...
這真是個壞消息...
Victor’ s coming to pick me up. You guys want a ride to the train station?
維克托來接我了 你們需要搭車去火車站嗎?
In Nova Scotia earlier today the ocean
在諾瓦斯科舌 今早
Not anymore.
不用了
rose by 25 feet in a matter of seconds.
在數秒中之內海浪就升高了二十五英尺
What we have feared for the past few days has indeed happened.
我們在幾天前所擔心的終于發生了
The cold front moving from the Arctic2...
冷空氣前鋒已經從北極移動...
...has created an enormous storm system in Canada... ...
在加拿大形成了 巨大的風暴系統...
... which, incredible as it sounds, looks more like a tropical hurricane.... ...
聽起來很難相信 但它看起來更象一個熱帶的颶風...
I gotta go pick up my little brother. Do you guys want a ride?
我要去接我的弟弟 你們要搭車嗎?
-Where is he? -He’s in a boarding school in Philadelphia.
他在哪? 他在費城的寄宿學校
If this system moves south...
如果這個系統移向南方...
...we could see a wind-driven storm surge threaten the entire Eastern Seaboard. ...
我們就將看見海嘯在風力驅使下 侵襲整個東海岸