-I was wrong. -Well, suppose you’re wrong this time.
我錯了 喔 那可能這次你也錯了
I wish I were, but you’re aware of what’s happening everywhere.
我希望我是錯的 但是你必須意識到 到處都發生了什么
We’re making all the necessary preparations for
我們已經為這次風暴做好了必要的準備
this storm. What more do you expect?
你還想讓我們做什么?
You have to start thinking about large-scale evacuations right now.
你必須現在開始考慮進行 大范圍的疏散工作
Especially in the Northern states.
特別是北部的州
-Evacuations? -Yes.
疏散? 對
Have you lost your mind, Hall? I have to go.
你瘋了嗎 霍爾? 我必須走了.
Mr. Vice President! If we don’t act now, it’s going to be too late
副總統先生! 如果我們現在不行動的話 那就太晚了
Come on, Jack.
來吧 杰克
Thanks for bringing us here.
謝謝你帶我們來這里
I couldn’t let you leave New York without seeing the Natural History Museum.
我不能讓你們還沒有參觀 自然歷史博物館 就走啊
Of course not. It’s a fine collection of stuffed animals.
當然不能 這是一個動物展覽 一個個肚子滿滿的
Hey, guys, check this out.
嘿 哥們 來瞧瞧這個
"The body of this mammoth was
這個猛犸象的尸體在
found perfectly preserved in the Siberian tundra9...
西伯利亞凍土帶被發現 它保存完好...
...with food still in its mouth and stomach... ...
它的嘴和胃里還有食物...
...indicating that it froze instantly while grazing." ..
.說明它在吃草的時候被突然凍僵
It’s been 24 hours now since the snow started falling across the British Isles10...
大雪降臨英倫三島 已經二十四個小時了...
...and over Northern Europe. It shows no signs of letting up. ...
北歐地區也是一樣 而且絲毫沒有停止的跡象
No, no, no. You ’ ve got to stop worrying. No, no.
不 不 不 你不要再擔心了 不 不
It’ s fine. We’ ve got plenty of supplies. We’re just snowed in.
沒問題 我們有充足的補給 我們只是被雪困住了
Yeah. No, it’s all right. It’s all right.
對 不 沒關系 沒關系
No, you stay where you are. I’ll be fine.
不 你待在那里 我會沒事的
Yeah, I love you too. Okay, bye.
對 我也愛你 好 再見
-Hey. How’s Jeanette? -Oh, fine.
嘿 珍妮特怎么樣? 喔 還好
The ferry just landed.
渡船剛剛靠岸
Must be nice in Spain. Wish I was there.
西班牙一定不錯 真希望我能在那里
An elite11 RAF search-and-rescue team has been deployed by helicopter...
一支皇家空軍的精銳直升機救助隊 已經被派出...
...to airlift the royal family to safety. ...
前往救助皇室成員到安全的地方
-Yeah, you think they’ll come get us? -Not likely.
哼 你想他們會來救我們嗎? 不太可能
Luckily we’ve got our own genny, enough tea and biscuits to sink a ship.
幸運的是我們自己有儲備 足夠把船壓沉的茶和甜品
Oh, we’ll be fine.
喔 我們會沒事的
As long as the loo doesn’t back up again.
只要廁所沒問題就好了
We’ve got zero visibility. Maintain heading and speed.
我們的能見度為零 保持航向和速度
-What’s our heading? -035, sir.
我們的航向? 035 長官
Approximately 40 kilometers from Balmoral Castle.
大約離巴爾莫羅城堡還有四十公里
We’ve lost visual contact with you.
我們看不到你