Professor.
教授
Thank you.
謝謝
-ls that Neville’s handiwork? -Neville’s way beyond stick figures.
是內維爾的大作嗎? 內維爾早就過了畫圖畫的年齡了
-He’s 6 already. -Oh.
他已經六歲了 喔
No, this masterpiece belongs to my second grandson, David.
不 這是我第二個孫子戴維的杰作 戴維
God. I can’t believe Neville’s 6 already.
天啊 我真不敢相信 內維爾已經六歲了
You won’t believe how fast they grow.
你永遠不能相信 他stick們長得有多快
I’ve got Jack2 Hall on the phone.
我接到杰克?霍爾的電話
They’ve run the data we’ve sent them.
他們已經計算了我們傳給他們的數據
Here he is.
在這里
Jack, were you able to recreate the thermal cycle?
杰克 你能重建熱力循環嗎?
Yes. The storm’s rotation...
是的 風暴的旋轉...
...is pulling super-cooled air all the way down from the upper troposphere. ...
正在把劇冷的空氣 從上對流層拉下來
But shouldn’t the air warm up before it reaches ground level?
但是空氣不應該 在到達地表前就被加熱嗎?