Ice Age 1,《冰河世紀1》
A:All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.
甲:好了,過來該睡了,肉團。
B:Look at that big pushover.
乙:看看那個比較容易征服的家伙。
A:You know, Diego, I've never had a friend who would risk his life for me.
甲:要知道,Diego,我還沒有能冒死救我的朋友呢。
B:Yeah, Manny's…he's a good guy.
乙:他…他真好。
A:Yeah, he is.
甲:是啊,的確。
B:Well, good night.
乙:好了,晚安。
A:Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?
甲:讓我給你弄干凈,你這么又臟又臭的回去,你老爸會怎么說?
B:Let me just clean that up. That looks good. A little bit here.
乙:我來擦干凈,嗯,好多了這兒還有點兒。
A:You clean up nice, little fella.
甲:擦干凈真漂亮,恩,好多了,這還有點兒
B:I think he's starting to look like me.
乙:小家伙他長得越來越象我了。
A:Diego, what do you think?
甲:嘿,你說呢?
B:Maybe we shouldn't do this. Why not?
乙:也許不該送回去。什么?
A:If we save him, he'll be a hunter. And who do you think he'll hunt?
甲:因為他長大后會成為獵人你說他會獵殺誰?
B:Maybe because we save him, he won't hunt us.
乙:也許救了他他就不會成獵人。
A:Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur and a long skinny neck and call you Mama.
甲:是啊,也許他會長出毛和長脖然叫你“媽媽”。
B:What's your problem?
乙:你怎么回事?
A:Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off.
甲:沒什么,我們走,凍死我了。