Drop Dead Diva,《美女上錯身》
A:Mm,Fred,I feel woozey.Ugh,And I have a headache.Maybe I'm sick.
甲:嗯,佛瑞德,我頭暈目眩的,我頭痛得要死,可能生病了。
B:Uh, ooh, let's see—Birthday party, alcohol, karaoke. I would say you're hung over.
乙:呃,回顧一下-生日派對,喝酒,唱卡拉OK。我說你這是宿醉。
A:No. I don't get hung over.
甲:不,我從不宿醉的。
B:Deb didn't get hung over. Jane hardly drank. You haven't build up your tolerance.
乙:黛布從不宿醉。簡很少喝酒,你身體還沒辦法適應。
A:Right. Of course. Fred, you know, she didn't drink…she didn't go to clubs,she didn't get massages. What did she do to relax, to-to blow off steam?Let me guess-she ate.
甲:是啊,還用說。佛瑞德,你知道,她不喝酒…不泡吧,不做按摩。那她都做什么來放松,來-來發泄壓力啊?我猜是-大吃。
B:Actually, no. She ate when she was stressed. Uh, to relax, she enjoyed crossword puzzles.
乙:實際上不是那樣的,她有壓力時才會大吃。放松的話她玩填字游戲。
A:Lame.Um,you still haven't told me why you're here.
甲:真沒勁。你還沒告訴我你為什么在這兒。
B:Somebody had to clean up after your party.
乙:派對過后,總要有人收拾吧。
A:So sweet.
甲:你人真好。