Desperate Housewives,《絕望的主婦》
A:I'm lying in bed, thinking about the opening tonight, when it hits me.
甲:我躺在床上想著今晚開業的事突然想到。
B:We could run out of bread sticks.
乙:我們可能沒有面包條了。
A:Oh,honey.You have had, what, four hours sleep in the past three days? You need rest.
甲:噢,親愛的,你已經…過去三天只睡了4個小時吧?你需要休息。
B:Who cares if we run out of bread sticks?
乙:誰在乎我們沒有面包條啊?
A:I do.
甲:我在乎!
B:Tonight's the most important night of my life. Everything's gotta be perfect.
乙:今晚是我這輩子最重要的一晚,一切都必須盡善盡美。
A:Here. Try that.
甲:來,嘗嘗這個。
B:It's good.No. Too salty.
乙:很好吃啊。不,太咸了。
A:If they're salty, we'll sell more beer. See? You're a genius.
甲:如果咸的話,我們可以多賣些啤酒啊。瞧啊,你真是個天才。
B:Don't patronize me. Oh, my God. This is gonna be a disaster.
乙:少安慰我了。噢,上帝啊。一定會是場災難的。
A:Hey, chill out. You're acting like I did when I was six months pregnant.
甲:嘿冷靜一點。你就像我當初懷孕6個月時一樣。
B:Excuse me. You were hitting people.
乙:呃…拜托,你那時候可打人呢。
A:Only two. And the mailman had the good taste never to bring that up again.
甲:只有兩個,而且那個郵遞員知道是怎么回事了,也不會再發生了。
B:Come on.Let's go get some sleep.
乙:拜托,咱們睡覺吧。