Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
A:What are you doing here?
甲:你來這里干嗎?
B:I,I left you a message,you never call me back.
乙:我,我給你留言了,你沒給我回復。
A:Yeah, well, as you can see, I've been sort of busy. And I really have nothing to say to you.
甲:哦,你也看到了我有點忙。再說我也沒什么和你說的。
B:Then I'll make it quick. I need you to put me and Patrick Roberts on the guest list for Tripp's party tonight.
乙:那我有話直說吧。我想讓你把我和帕特里克·羅伯茨加在今晚特里普的選舉晚會嘉賓名單上。
A:What? Are you kidding me?
甲:什么?你在開玩笑嗎?
B:Nate, my job is at stake.
乙:內特,我的工作岌岌可危。
A:Oh, that's funny.So is my cousin's campaign, thanks to you.
甲:哦,有意思。我表哥的選舉還不是一樣多虧了你,也岌岌可危了嘛。
B:As far as I'm concerned, we're even.You used me for your Buckley photo scam. All I did was find out and undo it.
乙:據我所知我們扯平了。你利用我搞你的巴克利照片騙局。我所做的只不過是發現并破壞了它。
A:Well,I wouldn't exactly call revenge a solid foundation for a friendship.
甲:至少我不會把報復稱為一個友誼的堅實基礎。
B:Who said anything about friendship? All I need is an invite, plus one.
乙:這和友誼有什么關系?我想要的只是我和我的同伴能夠收到宴會的邀請。