A:Morning.
甲:早上好。
B:Morning. What's up?
乙:早上好,什么事?
A:Nothing. We just pulled an allnighter trying to fix a zerogravity pasta maker.
甲:沒,我們只是在熬夜修一個零重力面食意粉機。
B:I'm gonna make a coffee run. Do you want any?
乙:我正要去煮咖啡,你要嗎?
A:No, thanks. I have coffee.
甲:謝啦,我自己有。
B:Great. So how'd it go with Stuart last night?
乙:好的,昨晚跟斯圖爾特怎么樣?
A:I really don't want to talk about it.
甲:不堪回首啊。
B:Yeah. Right. Sure.
乙:是啊,沒錯,當然。
A:The thing is, before you guys went out, I spoke to him and...
甲:但是呢,你們出門之前我倆有過談話...
B:I said I don't want to talk about it.
乙:我說了,我不想回首。
A:I just…I kind of…
甲:我只是…有點…
B:Penny:What goes on between me and Stuart is none of your business.
乙:我倆的事與你無關。
A:So just leave it alone, okay?
甲:別八卦了,行嗎?
B:If you want to clean up your karma, go get my freaking latte.
乙:要想下輩子投好胎,就給我煮杯拿鐵去。
A:Hang on, I think I've got this. Help me see if we can wedge this little piece of PVC behind the support rod.
甲:等下,我找到了這個,看看能否把這塊PVC楔進載體棒后面。
B:You're overestimating the tensile strength of the substructure you're building.
乙:你高估了你做的基礎部分的抗張強度。
A:Sheldon, I know what I'm doing.
甲:謝爾頓,我知道自己在干什么。