Desperate Housewives,《絕望的主婦》
A:Bree,honey? Wake up. It's 9:15.
甲:布麗,親爰的,醒醒,九點一刻了。
B:9:15? Huh? 9:15. I'm supposed to be at the mall. Did I forget to set tne alarm?
乙:九點一刻?我應該在商場的。我忘記上鬧鐘了嗎?
A:We need to get dressed. I'll get you some clothes.
甲:趕緊穿衣服吧。我去給你拿。
B:I'm so thirsty.
乙:我感覺好渴。
A:Well, I'il bring you some juice.
甲:我去給你拿點果汁。
B:That's all right. I'll just drink this tea-Bree.
乙:不用了。我喝茶就好了。布麗。
A:What?
甲:怎么了?
B:On second thought, you need coffee.
乙:我覺得你還是需要喝咖啡。
A:Almost there. All right,coffee time.
甲:快到了。給你,咖啡。
B:Enough coffee. It's not working,anyway. It must be decaf.
乙:喝得夠多的了。不管用。可能是脫咖啡因咖啡。
A:No,it's a triple espresso.
甲:不是,這可是三重濃縮咖啡。
B:I just don't understand why I feel so loopy.
乙:我只是不明白我為什么這么困倦。
A:Hmm. Very mysterious. Look,Bree, all you gotta do is whip up a pancakes,hand out some advance copies of your book,and we're here. Do you think you can handle that?
甲:嗯,很蹊蹺。聽著,布麗,你需要做的,就是做幾張餅,然后派發你的新書樣本,然后我們就可以走了。你認為你可以做到嗎?