The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日記》
A:Mr.Saltzman. We need your help. Stefan's in the house. Damon s a vampire. He can't get in. We need you. I would go,but…
甲:薩爾茲曼先生,我們需要你的幫助。斯蒂芬在房子里,達蒙是吸血鬼,他進不去,我們需要你的幫助。我想進去但是…
B:Your life is valuable.Yours, on the other hand…
乙:你的生命很寶貴,而你的嘛…
A:Stefan told me about your ring.
甲:斯蒂芬把戒指的事告訴我了。
B:What about it?
乙:有什么問題嗎?
A:Let me recap…You tried to kill me.I defended myself You died.And according to my brother,your ring brought you back to life.Am I leaving anything out?
甲:我來回顧一下…你試圖殺了我,我保護了自己,然后你死了。按照我弟弟的說法,你的戒指使你復活了,我說漏什么了嗎?
B:Yeah.The part where I try and kill you again. Only this time,I don't miss.
乙:是的。關于我試著再殺你一次的部分。不過這次我可不會失手了。
A:Mr.Saltzman. Please. It's Stefan.
甲:薩爾茲曼先生,拜托。斯蒂芬危在旦夕。
B:I'm sorry, Elena. But if s not my problem.
乙:很抱歉,伊琳娜。但這與我無關。
A:That's a shame.Because the woman in charge of the crowd can help you find your wife.
甲:真可惜啊!因為統領那群人的女人可以幫你找到你的妻子。
B:You're lying.
乙:你說謊!
A:Am I? Why don't you ask her yourself? Coward! Come on, Elena.
甲:我有嗎?你為什么不自己問問她?懦夫!走吧,伊琳娜。
B:All right! Wait.I'll go.
乙:好吧!等等,我會去的。